Wednesday, May 11, 2011

southern comfort



~I am heading to my native Atlanta for a long weekend! I fancy myself quite the peach and I am long overdo a Georgia trip. This will be the first time I have traveled away from burger, so I am feeling both excited and anxious. It is still spring there and It may even rain! (central texas drought talkin')I am certain to be inspired by all the lovely GIANT magnolias blooming ...cannot wait to make some appliques

~I am bringing with a bunch of dresses and other bits so if you are are in or around Hotlanta and want to have a peek let me know.(bellesouthgirl At yahoo dot com)...I Will oblige
here are a few samples I will have with me....sorry for the mobile pix
~I leave you with a song from one of my favorite bands from my Georgia high school days...

1 comment:

Alex said...

Cute dresses! I esp. like the top one, that style is super cute. I missed you at the market on Saturday! I went with Zoe for the petting zoo (REALLY cute little animals) and some food.