Tuesday, September 13, 2011

little lovely thang in dusty fields





~I wanted to share a very special dress that I recently added to my shop. The entire dress is made from re-purposed cotton fabrics. The bodice is contemporary lawn cotton. The skirt is lined with a layer of Egyptian cotton and the top layer of the skirt is a vintage lawn dating back to at least 1950's. The lawn fabric is a sheer field of dusty florals. It is really a sight to see. It is a size 0-4 with elastic shirring at the waist and on the back panel, the straps are fold over elastic and the bodice is trimmed in stretch lace.


~I would like to thank my hawt model...Dr Laaaaura



1 comment:

Seek First said...

This is ADORABLE! I am heading to check out your shop asap!

I have a rosette necklace in a great giveaway right now, would love for you to enter and win! http://bouffeebambini.blogspot.com/2011/09/seek-first-rosette-necklace-giveaway.html