Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Back from Bama

We had a blast and I have 400 photos to prove it( yes I said 400) any way here is a sample

~Nanny has carpet!!!Burger the little airplane


~I got a new "do" ( really the only photo of it)

...and so did Dixie




~A Trip to the Natural history museum in Anniston

... with a real elephant!!


..and Lion!


~fun at the local water fountain park
~And a super great weekend with Georgia cousins !!!!
I made a Tex Mex feast especially for Mama and big sis
and My aunt made us dranks





...the ladies after a few tasty margaritas

~We had so much fun with everybody... would you like an apple?


~Burger really adores his older cousins



~And he hasn't stopped asking for Nanny since we came back...we had wonderful time love you Sweet home Alabama.

3 comments:

Blue Mama said...

It looks like ya'll had a blast! That pic of little man sticking his tongue out at the water park is too cute. And I like your hair!
xoox

Anonymous said...

So glad you had a good trip and visit with your family. Your mom is a pretty lady...you look like your sister. Your baby boy looks to be comfortably at home with everyone.

I look forward to more pictures.

Glad you are back.

Juliet Morgan said...

I'm glad you enjoyed your trip home! It looked like a good time! but those photos of the stuffed dead animals are a little creepy! LOL! Can't wait to see y'all on Saturday!