Friday, August 15, 2008

No market for two weeks!


Burger and I are off on a trip to see Nanny!!!! Hence there will be no Market August 16Th and August 23rd. We were gonna tryto make the market this weekend but just decided it would be less stressful to take two weeks off. I will still sell things on etsy and I do have my sweet Owl apron on there right now.
I also have some hot mama pajamas on my etsy right now that are super fantabulous. I will not however be mailing any orders while I am away. If you purchase something during the week give me an extra week to send it out! I will probably not be able to check my e-mail so Dada will be manning the machine for me.

2 comments:

Blue Mama said...

It's only day one and I am already missing ya'll like crazy! Grrrr!

Juliet Morgan said...

We missed you at the market! I brought you a HUGE bag of delicious scraps! I was hoping you'd make some of your cute barrettes to match my outfits and then I could send people over to you as they bought my dresses. What do you think? I'm going to be REAL lonely this weekend as Haley is going to the beach too. :(