Wednesday, September 2, 2009

kids stuff



~Yesterday I updated the shop sale with all the kids stuff I had lingering. I had completely forgotten about this sweet little skirt for size 2-3 T . ...Burger fits a 2 T just right( even though he's almost 3), so as you can see this skirt could last a 2 year old probably until she was almost 4.( I am a mean mean mama) ~I have several T shirts with appliques. One of my favorites is the Texas baby Tee sized 6-12 months. ...The applique is a vintage quilt piece. Perfect for a lil' lonestar. ~I have this cool lucky horse one in kid's size small. ..and I have two sized 4T , this skull T on blue
and this one I love, vintage singing cowboy fabric patched on this size 4T

All this kids stuff is priced $10 and under.

ps********Look out for all my ladies skirts coming up.

No comments: