Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Scrappy Heart Party

I am hosting a scrappy heart craft party at my home. It will be Sunday February 7Th, from 2pm-5pm. ...The cost will be $20. I will have all the supplies and the machines and the project know how.

This project is perfect for novice seamstresses, ....but also a fun creative exercise for your more experienced sewers. We will hopefully have enough time to make at least two of these bad boys. If there is interest I would be willing to do another party on an evening during the week. I have space for 6 people so let me know if you are interested in participating! You can email me... (bellesouthgirl at yahoo dot com) or contact me through facebook


Sonnja said...

Lovely hearts!
Bear regards,

Beertje Zonn

Shorty said...

So cute! If only I were closer...