Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Scrappy Heart Party



I am hosting a scrappy heart craft party at my home. It will be Sunday February 7Th, from 2pm-5pm. ...The cost will be $20. I will have all the supplies and the machines and the project know how.


This project is perfect for novice seamstresses, ....but also a fun creative exercise for your more experienced sewers. We will hopefully have enough time to make at least two of these bad boys. If there is interest I would be willing to do another party on an evening during the week. I have space for 6 people so let me know if you are interested in participating! You can email me... (bellesouthgirl at yahoo dot com) or contact me through facebook

2 comments:

Beertje Zonn said...

Lovely hearts!
Bear regards,

Beertje Zonn

Shorty said...

So cute! If only I were closer...