Thursday, November 18, 2010

Fall sale sneak a peek


~here is a quick sneak peek at a few of the new items for this Saturday's sale...I am so in love with my new fall dress pattern. It is super comfortable and layers well . I love the ease of the silhouette,
something that will make it flattering on most figures...


I also have loads of skirts,(this one is fuchsia and truly truly truly outrageous) ****musical interlude***





slip dresses...yes that is snake skin knit, and Pancho t shirts.

In addition to the clothing I will have the usual hodge-podge of accessories and gifts. Don't forget I am still taking custom orders for Holiday gifts. So If you have been wanting to get someone that special belle and burger apron or bag or what have you , let me know and we will get it done! Happy Little Friday y'all and c u SATURDAY

No comments: