Friday, June 5, 2009

Sassy New Knickers....


I would not be put off if you called my homemade undies granny panties.... A granny might want to wear these comfortable yet flattering under garments?

~This pair is super soft delicate cotton(100%) knit with vintage stretch lace around the legs I love this pretty ivory lace.... Size small 5. This is the very last of some lovely fabric I scored last spring, The ivory flowers mingle with creamy dots on a faded black back drop.... Quite whimsical and romantic these lil' undies are. The cut is pretty full but still sexy and hark en's back just a little to another era.(I hope to time travel more fully later)


~This pair is a medium with a sexy lowrise on the hips cut . We are lookin' at the early '80s here girls I love this fabric it is tissue weight cotton (97%)knit with classy little silver and gunmetal grey links all over. The waist line is edged in FOE and the leg is black klingere elastic. Simple and Sassy !


~This comfy little night set is made from a pointelle blue knit, scattered with sketchy twin cherries and stars.The size on this set is a xlarge, the undies I would call7/8. With full comfortable coverage and they still look super cute! I love this comfortable 100% cotton fabric. I will be getting more.
~All of these Items are up for grabs in my shop.

4 comments:

amy is the party said...

your undies are adorable! oh wait, that sounded kind of funny, didn't it?

alittlebitofscrap said...

These all look fantastic!

Shorty said...

Very, very cute, my friend!

v8grrl said...

I am sooooo going to make some panties...

pantaloons,panties, undies , knickers...the final gate...whatever we wanna call them...I'm in