Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Inspiration...somebody likes me and my blog!


My sweet blog pal shorty, over at Securityville
granted me the The Adorable Blog Award. I love her blog it is funny and heart warming and filled with beautiful crafty inspiration. I am pleased as peach pie to be included in her fabulous list of blogs she finds adorable!
The rules for this award are:

* Include the award logo in your blog or post.
* Nominate as many blogs which you like.
* Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
* Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
* Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

I want to share with you some blogs I find inspiring, fun and just plain lovely to look at!

Tanto Craft

Cabbage Moon

Sweet Tooth Crafts

Average Jane Crafter
Clever Nesting
Naughty Secretary Club
Multicrafty
AnastasiaJamin's shop(lingerie and more)
Thanks to all you super fun inspirational blogging ladies I love your blogs!

6 comments:

Ephemeral Mailbox Museum said...

Weeeeee!!! Thank you, this just made my day! "Adorable Blog Award" is just the cutest thing ever! and it means a lot coming from one of the most adorable blogs out there, too. :)
thank you so much, dear! I'm honored to be listed among such great blogs!

Devona said...

Hey, Thanks! I was having a crummy day, too. Now I'm feeling a little more adorable. ;)

Alex said...

Moi? What a wonderful surprise! Thanks Belle, that is so sweet. I, too, am honored to be listed here!

Angie said...

Thanks Mama! It made my day too!

I still have to get your package together and ship it out to ya! Sorry for the delay, I'll get it out this weekend I promise!!! I suck @ deadlines!

born to fete said...

my first blog award! this is so sweet, thank you.

also, happy mothers day! I hope you are having a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Yes!!!
I'm in holidays and I just had the surprise to see your comments and my blog featured in yours! have a great day!