Saturday, May 2, 2009

belle and burger apron sale!!!

~I am having an apron sale this week in the shop.
.....and Just in time for Mama's day!!
~There are several full aprons

...and half aprons to choose from. *I may add a few more by Sunday so keep looking!

~I am also offering to make custom aprons.~I love making custom orders. I work with you on color and theme and then pretty much get creative from there. ~I have a few that are favorite themes like my chic pattern,

...Texas pride,
...The always popular skull and cross bones,

and floral themes.


~I have made aprons for chefs,

Link

... bike shop mechanics
....and lots of other talented folk that like to have a special wrap while practicing their art.



They make a sweet gifts for a loved on or yourself. I will sell 3 custom aprons for $45 each. Custom aprons usually start at $60. There will only be 3 of these offered at this rate and I will make them in the order received. It will be at least a month before the first custom apron order will be filled( I have a few in front of this sale).

(yay I am done writing this post!!) here is the shop again , please check it out!!

2 comments:

julia said...

LOVE love LOVE it! your aprons are such beautiful masterpieces! i love them, and you too!

Sarah said...

I really love your aprons. They have such an unusual (and supercool!) style.