Monday, November 17, 2008

hey everyone is doing it!

Link
I saw this fun swap happening at a couple of my bloggy pals locales so I of course wanted to join the fun...
Mama sings the blues
apronstrings and the ties that bind
tanto
Lifes little adventures
They still had spots open

PAY it FORWARD

The Rules
I will make a handmade gift for the first 3 interested people who comment on this post and I have 365 days (ample time) to do it in. I can assure you, it won’t take that long to receive your gift…but it will be a surprise when you do…one of those “when you least expect it” moments. You must have a blog to join in and be willing to do the same for three other people.

Sounds like fun to me and a great way to meet some new folks

4 comments:

rachelllynn said...

i really like this idea

Anonymous said...

this is such a nice thing. Wish I had a blog, though a friend of mine does, and I frequently comment on it. She would be totally into this idea.
Anna

Jennifer said...

thanks for stopping by my blog, and keeping the pay it forward rolling along! i think you forgot to link back to me, though! e-mail me with your snail mail, and i'll be able to mail you the homemade gift when it's done.
djcap8@frontiernet.net

born to fete said...

this is my first official swap too! i'm so glad you signed up! i'm really having fun making things specifically for someone! now, if I could just do that with my christmas list!