Tuesday, September 23, 2008

the procrastination ends here


I was given this award by my dear cyber friend at Apron strings and the Ties that Bind
Quite an embarrassingly long time ago(sorry JD) I just could not get up the doing it bone...(was that dirty?) any way here it is ,you have to answer each question with one word ( I did no want to use names)
1. Where is your cell phone?questionable
2. Where is your significant other? bed
3. Your hair color? mochai-sh
4. Your mother? hot
5. Your father? missed
6. Your favorite thing? color
7. Your dream last night? strange
8. Your dream/goal?breadwinning
9. The room you’re in? common
10. Your hobby? living
11. Your fear? anger
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years?Texas
13. Where were you last night? bed
14. What you’re not? mathematician
15. One of your wish-list items?huh
16. Where you grew up? South
17. The last thing you did? stretched
18. What are you wearing? pajamas
19. Your TV?friend
20. Your pet? protective
21. Your computer? Ernest
22. Your mood?sleepy
23. Missing someone? daddy
24. Your car? daddy
25. Something you’re not wearing? bra
26. Favorite store? confused
27. Your summer? 100+
28. Love someone?many
29. Your favorite color? all
30. When is the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? "drive"
this was very difficult for me....lets see how my seven will do...if they do(don't strangle me guys)
Mama sings the blues
Multi crafty
apartment carpet
average jane crafter
live mom
me myself and kai
creative ramblings

No comments: