Monday, August 11, 2008

Make and Craft magazine are coming to Austin!!!

Save the date!

Maker Faire Austin is Coming this Fall.

October 18th and 19th, 2008
Travis County Event Center and Fairground

Saturday, October 18th: 10am-10pm
Sunday, October 19th: 10am-6pm



They are having the first Austin
and Belle and Burger will be a very happy vendor! along with my crafty pal Blue Mama

They have extended the application deadline to August 12th for any of you crafters out there wanting to get in on the fun!

Also I send out congratulations to Average Jane Crafter who will be bringing Crafty maker Faire Austin news to the world over at craftzine!!!

2 comments:

Blue Mama said...

Yay, I can't wait! I think it will be so much fun. I can't wait to see who else is there from the Austin crafty community!

Average Jane Crafter said...

Woot! Woot! I'm so glad you all will be participating in BB and can't wait to showcase your stuff. :)